Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't dial internally to A pot phone connected to SPA8800

Nathan Welsby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to set up the basics on the 8800 on our UC540, I can call the pot phone from my desk phone, but not vice versa.Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nathan

5 Replies 5

David Mowery
Level 1
Level 1

Do you want the analog phone to be able to call any phones?  Or do you only want to block calling to the one IP phone?

Basically, our customer wants to have 3 internal bells on site, so I am testing the 8800 in the lab, and we can't call the pot phone from the IP phone. When I make an internal call from the pot phone it displays on the IP as the correct extension number. I don't understand why it works one way but not the other? Our system is on the latest software level.

Is it set as a user phone or a common area phone?

Everytime I try and add the SPA8800 to the FXS Gateway, it says "configured Sucsessfully" then when i refresh it dissapears?

I have the 8800 working correctly now. I had to do a "route add" for the CUE via command line. This allowed me to add the 8800 to the FXS Gateway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: