cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA 2.2.5 - Park Slot & Live Recorde collide - Bug or what else???

Arturo Bianchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two park slots, 4 conference and liverecord activated; I see that there are ephone-dn from 290 to 300 used for this but now I would like to add another park slot... if I do lose the live record, and vice versa!

I look at UC configuration and i see that ephone-dn 290 is alternatively used for park slot and live recorder according to commands given in the CCA! How do I exit from the loop, use the CLI?

Arturo

4 Replies 4

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using CCA?   CCA configures all the ephone DNs which are needed for you.....

sdistef ha scritto:

Are you using CCA?   CCA configures all the ephone DNs which are needed for you.....

Otherwise what else?? Yes, I use CCA... In the initial configuration with two park-slots,now if I try to add the third and I have the problem.

Arturo

Arturo,

Yes, I see what you mean.   Did you file a case on this?  I just reproduced it.   I will look into it internally and post what I find here in the mean time.

Ephone-dn 282 gets stomped over :-(

One of our CCA Engineers has just reported to me that he has root caused this issue.

Will keep you posted.

Arturo,

Please let me thanks for bringing this to our attention and I apologize you had to find this.

Milli Grazie,

Stefano

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: