cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC w/ CUVA

rventura
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to get Communicator to work with CUVA, but the Video icon is not showing up in Communicator. I've logged into CCME and ensured that video was enabled in Communicator. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Glenn Quesenberry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Rod,

I assume you've installed all of the CUVA software and drivers?  There's some great instruction for it here in the community at this link if not.

i too am having this issue and have looked at the doc that was posted.  any ideas what this is or how to fix?  i have run into this a couple of times actually.

Your not running dual NIC on the PC, are you?  That can cause this (routing of video).

i am not running dual NICs.  the issue is after i built some ephones and ephone-dns i needed to rebuild the cnf files and make some changes to the telephony services config.  Basically if you make any changes to the config, make sure you update your cnf file.  thanks for all the help on this

rreyes.plannet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

Another thing that you need check is the ephone type, because if you don't have this command in the ephone config you don't change de configuration file of this phone, you can put "create cnf-files per-phone" and download the specific configuration file and check de video mode parameter (this need be "1"), if something is wrong you can modified this parameter and "Papas" (Mexican Expresion").

Greetings