Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SPA112 responds by itself after 2 rings

Simone Rot
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
I recently purchased Cisco SPA112 after breaking my old linkesys; Unfortunately I have a problem that I can not solve after several configurations made, I feel very frustrated, so I ask the community for help.

in short, the problem is manifested itself in incoming calls (outgoing no problem everything works well), from the calling phone you hear two rings after which a "beep" and the call minute count starts, as if I cisco he answered, but really no one picked up the receiver phone.
While on the receiving telephone, you hear twice and then nothing rings; If you try to answer the two rings, the conversation remains silent.

Model: SPA112, 2 FXS
Hardware Version: 1.1.0
Boot Version: 1.3.1 (Dec 11 2013 - 17:43:53)
Firmware Version: 1.4.1SR1 (002) Aug 2 2017
Recovery Firmware: 1.3.0 (001)
WAN MAC Address: 70: 1F: 53: 0A: 56: 58
Host Name: SPA112
Domain Name: (none)
Serial Number: CCQ221304EN
Current Time: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 13:29:25

Attached you will find screenshots of some of Cisco's parameters. If you need more, ask and I will answer as soon as possible.
Thanks guys, I'm waiting for an answer
Best regards
Simone

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You posted this question in unrelated community (Cisco Software Discussions) so no one noticed it. Now I moved it to appropriate one.

According the matter ...

... there are so many possible causes and no way to analyze with no information. Please turn on syslog&debug messages and catch them. Read Debug and syslog Messages from SPA1x2

See also: SPA ATA: Saving Configuration for Analysis