cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

create new DID when outbound call

tcvo91732
Level 1
Level 1

I have setp on UC500 that when someone call in to an extension it forward to their cell.

On the CUE:

-Users- Number E.164 Registration: both reg-- Second number: ((dial out number(9)+ cell #) example: 91800XXXX)

Am I right?

That's how far I got. Where do i go so that when a person call out from an extension it show their cell number instead of the company number on CUE?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I am not sure what you are asking here.  Do you want to forward calls to their cell phone, or are you trying to change the caller-id of the call when they dial out from their extension?

To forward to their cell phone when an incoming call hits the users extension:  You can either have them use the "Call forward all" option on the phone itself, or you could use SNR (Single Number Reach) to have the call ring the internal extension, and the users cell phone.

If you are trying to change the caller-id of the outbound calls, you can change the caller-id by using a  translation.

Both of these options can be done in CCA.

Thank you,

Darren

I want to change their caller-id when outbound calls. Where do I go to change it on CCA?

Hello,

In CCA:   Configure > Telephony > Dial Plan > Outgoing - Caller ID tab at the top, then add numbers to bottom section.

Thank you,

Darren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: