Views
Helpful
Replies

Extensive Voice Recording solution for UC500

minwangaip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I know UC500 has a very limited Live Record function.  I have a situation that have 20 busy phones and each needs to record calls on a 8x5 continouous basis and save those recordings somewhere let's say 1 month before erasing.  So that obviously requires a lot of storage etc.  Is there a 3rd party solution can work with UC500 to do this?

If there is no such 3rd party voice recording solution for UC500, what about any solution for Cisco UCM or UCCX?

thanks,

Min

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi There,

There is the potential to use Cisco Contact Center Express, although not officially supported it can be deployed with the UC-500 systems.

Click HERE to view more information on this product.

Check with SBSC and see if you can get special provisions to have this setup supported under the SBSC contract as this will require some CLI configuration to get it to work, the configuration should be ignored by CCA and not break it so it should work.

This is just a suggestion, there are third-party products out there, I just tend to stick with "Like" based products, mean if Cisco have one, use it unless it just simply cannot do the job

Hope this helps, I am sure others will kick in with their opinions.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

Callrex Telrex is supported.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9706