cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

External Call Records Screen

jksanford
Level 1
Level 1

When I click on the Status Menu, and choose External Call Records to view the various calls, no information shows up in the Call Data Record Details screen.

I've clicked on the Data Record, but nothing seems to show up in the screen below.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Am I missing something?

James Sanford

3 Replies 3

Nicholas Balog
Level 1
Level 1

I've had issues with the call records detail screens performing poorly every once in awhile. They are not very responsive, but I make due.

Hi,

In order to manage UC320 system resources call detail records are not updated in realtime.  They are updated every 5 minutes.

Chris

One issue I have seen is that some days are broken up into multiple records. I dont know why this is happening, but for my end user this has been quite annoying. Sometimes they need to search for a call and going to multiple logs really is inefficient.

Also, printing out the log for the day could be done better, as the dump to xml is not really end-user friendly. My client is a doctors office and they need this tracking for legal purposes on some cases which get referred out. Doing screen prints seems to be the only option that works right now, but perhaps a nicely formatted option would be a good addition for the future. (//feature request ON)  :-)