cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forwarding a call to an external number

graham.mannassi
Level 1
Level 1

I realize the UC320 does not support SNR.  We have a situation where 6 people work permanetly as remote workers thus they do not have IP phones in the office, and I wanted to know is there as way to have the calls forward to their home office. I was thinking I could setup them up an extension and then if someone calls the extension the call gets forwarded.  I tried to test this but I could not configure the option for an external forward.

1 Reply 1

Hi Graham,

You can set up call forwards to an external number on the Call Forwards page if the system is configured for PBX mode or Blended Mode (where FXO's are configured to allow outbound calls if an FXO installation).  On the Call Forwards page you can define an external number for each extension if you would like.  A steering digit to select the trunk type you want the call to go out is required.  (Click to enlarge)

Hope this helps.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: