cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help: How can I see what number is dailed by the caller? (SPA504G & 2 different Sipgate accounts)

ghost6363
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am Daniel and a complete newbee regarding VoIP and the SPA5xx phones in particular. I hope that one of the pros here can help me out...

My problem is that I cannot see if a caller is calling for number A or number B.

I have the following setup:

- Multiple sipgate accounts (one for company A and one for B) and tehreby 2 different numbers, too

- one Cisco SPA504G

I registered both accounts on the phone. I use Ext. 1 & 2 with Sipgate account A and Ext. 3 & 4 with Sipgate account B. I can call out using either account of A or B and caller ID is used from the respective account. So that works fine.

What I cannot make work is that I see if the caller is calling the number of account A or B. It always shows me on the phone that the user is calling for account A (also if the caller has dailed the number of account B).

Do you know how I could make that work?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance! It is very much appreciated...

Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Do you have line key 1 and 2 mapped to ext 1 which is account A?  Line key 3 and 4 mapped to ext 3 which is account B?

That would allow you to see calls to ext 1, flashing the line key 1 and 2 while calls to ext 3 would flash line key 3 and 4.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Do you have line key 1 and 2 mapped to ext 1 which is account A?  Line key 3 and 4 mapped to ext 3 which is account B?

That would allow you to see calls to ext 1, flashing the line key 1 and 2 while calls to ext 3 would flash line key 3 and 4.