cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help to connect a remote SPA525G2 to UC540 wtih SSL VPN

carlos.abox
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to connect a SPA525G2 to one UC540 and I have not been able to find any information with the clear steps to do it.

I have an IP Telephone SPAS525G2 and I need connect it to a UC540 for a remote connectivity using the VPN SSL client that it brings the phone.
The phone is now correctly connected into the LAN of the  UC540 and it works well, like the others phones.

I am a newbie, very, very newbie :)
Can somebody tell me what I need?
Is there any guide to do it? I don't find it anything.

Thanks to all.

1 Reply 1

Jeff Cooper
Level 1
Level 1

we do it with ASAs..  setup normal sslvpn with anyconnect..  then setup a specific user account for the phone..  create a second group-policy for phones, copying the original sslvpn group-policy..  but in this "phone" policy, you'll make sure to tunnel all... finally, under the user attributes for the phone credentials on the ASA, assign the second group-policy.. 

then you need to go into the spa525g2 and enable sccp, and enable alternate TFTP.. putting in the address of your UC500 so phone can register to it once on vpn..

just enter web address in 525g2 (https://x.x.x.x:1234/ of whatnot), username and password.. slide to vpn enable and it'll try to connect.. then slide to enable on boot up..

don't know if this will help - never messed with anything regarding sslvpn directly with the UC500 myself..