Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I don't remember how...

I currently have a UC320W setup in a blended mode.  We have 4 POTS (3 are set as shared fx0, the existing phones now all say no buttons available) lines connected to this device for inbound/outbound calling.  We are using the spa504g phones with this solution.   At the time of purchase, we also bought the SPA8800 gateway.   We have two fax lines (also POTS) in addition to our voice lines.  I would like to connect these two additional phone lines to the SPA8800 gateway, but only utilize them as outbound lines, and no inbound routing.  When all of the equipment was purchased, I believe what I wanted to do was possible (even though the 504g's would not allow one to select one of the additional lines), but I no longer can find my implementation notes and the documentation that I read at that particular time.

Could someone point me to an appropriate article on this?

thanks,

-Lance.

1 Reply 1

Hi Lance,

Here is the master documentation link for the UC320 Community:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14783

Perhaps you were referring to one of the SMARTDesign documents?  All of the PSTN trunks need to have inbound routing configured.  You could make it route to an unused VM mailbox though.

Chris