Views
Helpful
Replies

I'm not finding the file cue-vm-fr_CA-langpack.uc500.8.0.6.prt1

Michel Savard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've search in Cisco and didn't found the file cue-vm-fr_CA-langpack.uc500.8.0.6.prt1. Do you know where to get it ?

I want to upgrade my CUE to 8.0.5 on the UC520 and I need the Canadian French language. The only language found is French France.

Thank you for your help !

22 Replies 22

Hi, Mario:

We have not found a best practice to publish those language files that are not supported by CCA.

I will have your case owner to publish fr_CA file to you today.

Sorry for the inconvenient.

-David

Hi david,

Is it possible to have the same file for UC540? We don't find any compatibility matrix dor UC500. We just want to upgrade CUE to 8.0.6 and leave UC500 CME to 8.1. Do you see any conflict?

Thanks,

Mario

Hi, Mario:

No, the file you received is for UC560.( your case: 618833781)

For UC520/540, we have another file for fr_CA locale.

I will have the case owner to publish the file to you today.

David

Hi David,

Nobody call me yesterday. Could you verify the status?

Thanks,

Mario

Hello Mario,

I know that the engineer has the file, and should be getting in touch with you today.  He is not in yet today, and if you would like to get this going now, you can call into SBSC support, and I will publish the file for you.

Thank you,

Darren

Michel Savard
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, now I have to install a UC560 for a customer... Do I need to open a TAC to have access to the file or can you just send it to me... ???

Hi, Michel:

Our CCA devtet team have tested and verified the newly fr_CA locale and we are in the process to post it to CCO in a day or two.

Thanks,

David