Views
Helpful
Replies

Line Enable with SPA504G

pakozdibea
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This must be an easy question for those who know the answer.

It is about Cisco SPA504G
Can I disable certain lines, extensions with the phone itself without accessing the web interface?

If yes; where can I set it?

I haven't played around with it much yet, but I didn't find anything.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

May be, but you should place your question in appropriate community or it may remain overlooked and unanswered. I moved it already.

Can I disable certain lines, extensions with the phone itself without accessing the web interface?

Yes and no (rather no in your case). You can modify configuration by either WWW UI or by provisioning. It may be possible to arrange the environment so service code dialed from phone will provoke the provisioning with required modification.

In the case you need to switch between just two configurations only you may (mis)use Mobility feature for the purpose - but even in such case the provisioning is required.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

May be, but you should place your question in appropriate community or it may remain overlooked and unanswered. I moved it already.

Yes and no (rather no in your case). You can modify configuration by either WWW UI or by provisioning. It may be possible to arrange the environment so service code dialed from phone will provoke the provisioning with required modification.

In the case you need to switch between just two configurations only you may (mis)use Mobility feature for the purpose - but even in such case the provisioning is required.