Views
Helpful
Replies

Logging in to manage UC-320W doesn't get past Cisco logo

gene
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

ANy ideas? I had set the unit up last week, and for the most part everything went smoothly. Now, when I try to log in to the unit to check/change configuration, I can't get past the initial Cisco spash screen with the green bar. I have tried unplugging power to restart it, thinking maybe it was stuck. The system seems to be working fine, but I can't get in.

I tried it from several computers, and also from the Cisco OnPlus remote device. I tried several different browsers and operating systems. Nothing. I try to open 192.168.10.1 and get nowhere past the Cisco splash screen.

Help! Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Gene O'Brien

Technology Service of Long Island

www.techservice-li.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

juliomar
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Gene,

We do have a compatibility problem with the latest Adobe Flash Player 11.x.  Please downgrade the Adobe Flash Player to version 10.x.

From announcement:

UC320W Configuration Utility GUI fails at start up if the user has installed Flash Player 11.  We are working to understand the root cause and identify a fix.  In the meantime, please downgrade your version of Flash Player to version 10.
Please visit Adobe’s archives download area to download a version suitable for your operating system.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html#main_Archived_versions

Cheers,

Julio

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

juliomar
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Gene,

We do have a compatibility problem with the latest Adobe Flash Player 11.x.  Please downgrade the Adobe Flash Player to version 10.x.

From announcement:

UC320W Configuration Utility GUI fails at start up if the user has installed Flash Player 11.  We are working to understand the root cause and identify a fix.  In the meantime, please downgrade your version of Flash Player to version 10.
Please visit Adobe’s archives download area to download a version suitable for your operating system.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html#main_Archived_versions

Cheers,

Julio