cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

More Questions about B-ACD

holguie81
Level 1
Level 1

After reading the post on What is B-ACD https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9731 I have some more questions can someone please shed some light my follow up questions

Thanks,

•1)      Does the 30 caller limit per BACD group include all callers either  waiting in queue or connected with an agent?

•2)      Can an agent be a logged-in member of multiple BACD groups? (For  instance an AA prompt to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish but we have some  bilingual agents that can handle calls for either language)

•3)      Is the ‘all agents busy’ prompt specific per BACD group or global  for all groups?

•4)      Can we only have one ‘all agents busy’ prompt or is there a way to  have successive prompts that further stress our apologies for making the caller  wait?

•5)      Can the ‘all agents busy’ prompt include the ability for callers to  press a key to be directed to a general delivery voice mailbox?

•6)      What would the caller hear in between prompts? Is it a global MOH  input or is there a way to play a custom recorded message from the beginning for  each caller?

•7)      Could our Operations Manager have the ability to see calls currently  in queue and/or longest hold times per group either on his phone or PC screen  (without having to be a member of each group)?

•9)      What other real-time monitoring capabilities does the system  offer?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

holguie81 wrote:

After reading the post on What is B-ACD https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9731 I have some more questions can someone please shed some light my follow up questions

Thanks,

•1)      Does the 30 caller limit per BACD group include all callers either  waiting in queue or connected with an agent?

Waiting In queue.

•2)      Can an agent be a logged-in member of multiple BACD groups? (For  instance an AA prompt to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish but we have some  bilingual agents that can handle calls for either language)

Yes.

•3)      Is the ‘all agents busy’ prompt specific per BACD group or global  for all groups?

For all groups.

•4)      Can we only have one ‘all agents busy’ prompt or is there a way to  have successive prompts that further stress our apologies for making the caller  wait?

Not supported by the standard script. It might be modified to do that.

•5)      Can the ‘all agents busy’ prompt include the ability for callers to  press a key to be directed to a general delivery voice mailbox?

Yes.

•6)      What would the caller hear in between prompts? Is it a global MOH  input or is there a way to play a custom recorded message from the beginning for  each caller?

Default is system MoH. My modifications (www.ciscoscripts.com) allow selectable audio file, and other enhancements.

•7)      Could our Operations Manager have the ability to see calls currently  in queue and/or longest hold times per group either on his phone or PC screen  (without having to be a member of each group)?

Only No. of call in queue is (optionally) shown own all opeators phones.

Some show commands and the periodic reportings as per documenation.

Note: if you are the end user, recomend you engage a reputable partner or UC certified Cisco partner to do it for you. It is not a particularly user friendly system.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

holguie81 wrote:

Thanks,

Waiting In queue.

Yes.

For all groups.

Not supported by the standard script. It might be modified to do that.

Yes.

Default is system MoH. My modifications (www.ciscoscripts.com) allow selectable audio file, and other enhancements.

Only No. of call in queue is (optionally) shown own all opeators phones.

Some show commands and the periodic reportings as per documenation.

Note: if you are the end user, recomend you engage a reputable partner or UC certified Cisco partner to do it for you. It is not a particularly user friendly system.

Thanks!

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!