cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone call comes in UC320 freaks out.

aleestma56mz
Level 1
Level 1

I seem to be having a sporadic issue with my UC320 and SPA508G phones.  after hanging up a call, the system freaks out.  Cycle all of the equipment and everything works fine again until a call comes in or a call goes out.  As soon as the handset is hung up, the phones start attempting to restart and they have no "dial tone" when a user picks up the phone. 

When the entire system is cycled, it works fine until the first incoming or outgoing call is hung up.

I installed the 2.3.2(6) update and made some changes to the default impedance matching section because of some voice quality issues.  The update was done last week Thursday (2/14).  Since then I've had two days where this seems to be an issue.

There are days when there is no issue at all, and then there are days where they have to roll the phones to an answering service becauase they are totally non-functional.

1 Reply 1

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

In order to troubleshoot this rebooting issue, we need to have your UC320W configuration and collect the syslog. Please contact the Small Business Support Center at the phone number listed (Please pick the appropriate phone number in your region) in the link attached. One of our Engineers should be able to assist you with this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Best regards,

Wendy