Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem uploading prompts

Thomas HUGBART
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've got a problem for prompts uploading on cue. Prompts are between 75 and 250 Kb.

When i try to upload prompts with cue web site it takes a long time and give me at the end a non-reachable error. When i try with smallest prompts (around 20 to 50 Kb) it works.

So i tried to upload manually with cue "ccn copy url ftp://xxx/xxx.wav prompt xxx.wav username user password pass" but it fails to connect to the ftp server with error (7) Couldn't connect to host. On ftp server (Filezilla), i can see first connection attempt on logs, ftp server try to send welcome message which failed because it does not have response from cue. I also tried with http "ccn copy url http://xxx/xxx.wav prompt xxx.wav" but the same problem seems to occur (Communication problem between cue and ftp or http server for sending response).

cue and ftp server are not on same ip address range and they use cme to communicate as a router or gateway.

I'm on cue Version 8.6.3

Does anyone could help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Likey some configuration issue on router. One can't tell without seing it.

Ok what do you need sow running conf in cme or cur ?

Regards

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Thomas,

I would suggest that you reload the entire system, generaly a Powercycle is a good way to do it.

Give that a try and revert back as that might fix up the issue, the files sizes are not too big and if the smaller ones are working it would suggest and FTP time-out issue, and in some cases a reboot of the system resolves this.

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Unfortunately, i've already tried this but powercycle didn't fix the problem.

Regards

I've also tried this command on a fine working uc520 in another network and I also get this issue. Despite the fact that on this uc520 web page is working well for uploading, this command resulting whith these messages :

From uc520 :

(7) couldn't connect to host

From Filezilla :

(000002)17/06/2013 09:46:55 - (not logged in) (x.x.x.x)> Connected, sending welcome message...

(000002)17/06/2013 09:46:55 - (not logged in) (x.x.x.x)> 220 FileZilla Server version 0.9.41 beta

(000002)17/06/2013 09:46:55 - (not logged in) (x.x.x.x)> could not send reply, disconnected.

Ping is working from filezilla server to cue and from cue to filezilla server, but is it something with routing or firewalling on uc500 ?

Should i try this command with same range ip adresses for ftp server and cue to get it working ?

Hi,

Does anyone have some answer to this ? This is quit annoying to not be able to use auto attendant just because of a loading prompt problem...

As mentioned above: no config = no answer is possible.

Hi,

I finally found the solution by myself.

The only thing to do to get prompt upload interface working is to do the things directly on uc500 ethernet port, not anywhere else in the network...

Regards

Thomas HUGBART wrote:

Hi,

I finally found the solution by myself.

The only thing to do to get prompt upload interface working is to do the things directly on uc500 ethernet port, not anywhere else in the network...

Regards

There is no evident explaination for what you've found, because on the many UC500s and CUEs of my customers, I upload/download promts to and from any possible destination, including VPN and the Internet, without any issue.