cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

R-CBE6K-K9 Questions

Hi all,

I want to ask several questions about (BE6K) R-CBE6K-K9 licensing,

below my questions :

1.     If I already select BE6K-UWL-BE item (UWL), do i need to add these item for jabber full feature on desktop, MAC, IPAD, Iphone, and Android?                       Capture.PNG

2.     How if I just select BE6K-UWL-BE item with these item below

Capture BE.PNG

Is jabber full feature can run?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Ovindo

5 Replies 5

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ovindo,

If I understand your question correctly, you are creating the correct bill of materials with the client licenses included.  As you see they are zero cost.

To your final question, yes, the Jabber clients are fully featured when used with CUWL (or UCL Enhanced) licensing.  (With UCL Essential / Basic the clients can't be used as a softphone.)

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andrew,

Below screen capture of my bill of materials:

Is it correct Bill of materials for jabber full feature?

So if I chose UWL license it automaticaly set the jabber clients for full feature?

Thanks,

Ovindo

Hi Ovindo,

I can't see the quantities you have order, but assuming that the number of client licenses is aligned with the 25 user start pack, then this looks ok.

Technically the UWL license allows you to configure the features in UCM that the Jabber client can use, moreso than features being enabled in the client - but it amounts to the same effect.  Bottom line, CUWL provides full access to all UCM, UCM IM&P and Unity Connection features for each user assigned with one of these licenses.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Below screen capture of my bill of materials with quantities :

Total user is 50 (25 user from CUWL starter bundle + 25 additional CUWL user).

regards,

Ovindo

Ok - looks fine to me - just include the number of each client license you actually need (or plan to use - they are $0)