Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Business CallConnector Presence Server issues

sdsaathoff
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I hope someone can assist.  According to the server, everything is working fine.

The Clients all show the server as down, but the server shows that everything is up and ok.

When I look at the Client ccLSSTrace log file on the Client PC, this is the message that I receive:

TrackedName=ccPresenceServer

Availability=connected

StatusData=yes

ServerStatus=not ready

I have attempted to restart all services, but not the server yet.

On the server everything works except Presence and Radius.  This is what I get in the server log:

In the following example, my Smart CallConnector Server's IP has been replaced with a fake IP address of 1.1.1.1

[CServiceModule::RegisterRadius]: *** Radius FAILED (IP: 1.1.1.1, Port: 1646)

[SendSipNotify]: *** Notify event 'Tracker.Tracked.Status'

[CServiceModule::RegisterRadius]: *** fire 'Tracker.Tracked.Status' with 'ServerStatus=not ready'

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?  It appears the RADIUS Service is not registering on my Windows Server.  Am I supposed to do something on the Windows Server, like install RADIUS first?  The documentation alludes to the Presence Server having it's own internal RADIUS Service...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

sdsaathoff
Level 1
Level 1

This was able to be resolved by restarting the entire server.  I read in the Admin guide that some services don't fully restart when you restart all services through the GUI and you need to bounce the server to get it to register properly.

Thanks for looking!