cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart CallConnector Advanced Connection Issues

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

I've just setup the SCC Server and the SCC Advanced client.

The client is saying that it is unable to connect to the server.

The server seems fully operational, and I have verified network connectivity to it.

I followed the server setup guide without any issues, all the "servers" show green.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

The exact error is "Unable to connect to server" (after 5 retries).

And before you ask, no I cannot call STAC, this was NFR software for a demo system, we didn't bother with a service contract.

3 Replies 3

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Daniel,

This seems like that a setup/configuration issue. Have you create/import user from CME router? We can manually add user or import from CME router that has username/password of the phone as the login info on Adv-Client.

Hope this is the case. Otherwise, can we setup a quick webEx session to get this resolved? Please provide us your email address and let us know when would be good for you.

Thanks,

CallConnector Team

johnivey
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same exact error.  The strange thing is it only occurs on one workstation, I have 25 others that work perfectly.  A coincidence is that this same machine got stuck on "Computing space" during setup.  I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc., but nothing seems to work.  I have had indications that the problem during setup has something to do with VC runtime, I have uninstalled and reinstalled all versions, but to no avail.  Any help would be appreciated.

John

Was there any resolution to this issue? I have one user who lost the ability to connect after months of being OK.

Can ping CallConnector Server without issue.