cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA3102

nigholder
Level 1
Level 1

I have an SPA3102 setup as a Local Access Number line on the PSTN port. I can call the PSTN number and it will answer and route the call through the virtual number connected to the port to my VSP and I can call an overseas number. But when I call the virtual number from another virtual number from the same VSP it just trips the ring and I hear nothing. Should I be able to receive calls on this virtual number, if so can you tell me what I need to do.

18 Replies 18

wichilds
Level 4
Level 4

Babbi,

Just a quick question, what pin/dialplan are you using when you call in and get this result? I have looked at all the dialplans and apparently according to the pin you enter is what dialplan you get. Please give as much information about exactly how you recreate this issue.

Bill

Bill,

I use the  Dial Plan 4:  (xx.|*xx.< :@gw0>) to access the Voip-PSTN gateway.

VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway Setup

VoIP Caller 4 PIN:    ************      VoIP Caller 4 DP:  4

or maybe the cause is this main DIAL PLAN?

Dial Plan: (xx.|*xx.|**xx.|<#1,:>xx.<:@gw1>|<#9,:>xx.<:@gw0>|<#9,:>*xx<:@gw0>)

Erwin

Bill,

I tried again to call VOIP to PSTN just a while ago.

same process but different PSTN number.

I was able to access again the second dial tone then dialed 90866400, but the result is:

PSTN Line Status
Hook State:OnLine Voltage:47 (V)
Loop Current:0.0 (mA)Registration State:Registered
Last Registration At:1/4/2003 10:31:25Next Registration In:608 s
Last Called PSTN Number:99008666644000

thank you again..

Erwin

dyorgepogi
Level 1
Level 1

i follow the instructions on this link (https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-9919) , voip to pstn - it dose not give me the pstn dial tone, when i enter the pin, it just keep on beeping , after a few beep it will give me a busy tone.

if i don't configure the pin authentication it gives me a dial tone, but when i dial the tel # it dose not work, it say your no. cannot be completed as dial.  when i look at the info page , "last called PSTN number :444222111666444777555" this is what i got.  it should be " 4216475 "

pstn to voip - it works with pin authentication

Dec 9,09

problem solved,  it was the ATA ( ht-503) i was using, not compatible with spa3102 ? tried it with another spa3102, works fine