Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA400 voicemail files?

russell_hay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

the Cisco download link for the SPA400 USB module - apparently spa400vm.zip, no longer works. Is there a new location, or can someone reply back with a link to where else I can find this image for the USB  stick?

Thanks.

Russ.

7 Replies 7

jld0agape
Level 1
Level 1

Me too, I think I need the SPA400 Voice Mail Module. I have this problem in my SPA400 that I want to work as the voicemail server. I am using SPA9000 in a LAN, together with a PAP2T and a SPA400 that works as PSTN gateway, and supposedly mail server but it encountered a problem. I attached a screen capture of the SPA400. I hope somebody can help me resolve this problem, I am new to this site.... and I don't know where and how yet.

Greetings,

Did you found the spa400vm.zip? Those files are the key to make the Voice Mail Server to work properly but I also surfing the web in order to try found those files.

Any luck from your side?

Regards

I did not manage to get them from the Internet. 

Luckily I managed to get them from the SPA reseller ! 

I abandoned my effort to find the spa400vm files - as the spa400 started rebooting every 30 seconds, then after I reset it, even the http configuration page was inaccessible. dead box! Now am just setting up a grandstream replacement.

Sorry for hear that. Maybe I will look for an alternative too. Do you recommend an specific model from the Grandstream brand?

Thanks

Hi, I've gone for the GXW-4108 - seems rock-solid so far.

Hi Dimitris. I have been searching everywhere for the zip file. Is there any posibility that you can upload it somewhere like dropbox or send it by email as an attach? Regards, Ariel.