cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000 + SPA3102 system - Dial Plan

LufiGarrido
Level 1
Level 1

Could you plese confirm if the following dial plans will work?  In both cases I include the "9," to steer the call and are part of alonger string that is proven to work.

In the following example I would like to use three different codes (passwords) to access national access code (0), international access code (00) and long dostance calls using a calling card that starts with "19"

... | 9, <81:0> xx. | 9, <82:00> xx. | 9, <83:19> xx. | ...

In the following example I would like to use one codes (password) to access the national access code (0), the international acess code (00) and long dostance calls using a calling card that starts with "19"

... | 9, <88:> 0 xx. | 9, <88:> 00 xx. | 9, <88:> 19 xx. | ...

My intention is that only the persons who know these codes (passwords) are the only ones that can make the different long distance calls.  Any suuggestions as to achieve the same result are welcome.

Many thanks

1 Reply 1

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hola Luis;

Lets assume the following:

You want to restict national (0) and international (00) to certain people.

You would like to allow ANY people to dial anything except 0 and 00

This is what you would do:

Same code for all (88)

9,<88:>88xxx.|9,[1-9]xxx.| (first entry means user can dial anything that starts with 88, second entry is for the rest of the users, they cannot dial zero at first. If they need to do so because of emergency or short numbers, add those explicitly, e.g. 061|0xx but with a defined lenght.

Different codes for each (81, 82, 83). Same thing, just repeat the first string.

Hope this helps

Regards

Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: