cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000+SPA400+Grandstream GXP2120 phone, can't transfer the incoming call to the IP phone

kevinsun1979
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody, I'm new here. I set up a voice system with SPA9000+SPA400 including 2 analog phone on SPA9000 and 1 Grandstream IP phone GXP2120. In SPA9000, I set line 1 is ITSP line, line 2 is for SPA400 for PSTN connection. Line 3 and 4 are not used yet. At this moment, I can place outbound call from both Line 1 and Line 2. I can make internal call between the 2 fxs port and the IP phone. I can place inbound call through PSTN/SPA400 and then forward to 2 analog extension. But there is nothing happend when I dial the ip extension after the aa answer me. Are there anybody encounter this problem? Does it mean Cisco doesn't support other Ip phone but Cisco itself? Anyboday can help me? I have worked on it for more than one week.

2 Replies 2

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The spa9000/400 series supports the SPA line of phones and not other brands. 

Hi nseto, thanks for your reply! It's really bad news because I already had some phones from Granstream. I thought Cisco would support any SIP standard phone from all brands. It seems I'm wrong.

But why does it work for the internal call? It can call other extension stations here.