cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPI and Windows 10

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, so does anyone have any idea on how to make a UC540 system work with TAPI in Windows 10? Or something different if its not called TAPI in Windows 10?

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
4 Replies 4

paul
Level 1
Level 1

Jeremy, if you find an answer to this please let me know for as far as I can see there is no connector for 8.1 x64 or above.

This company might offer a universal tapi http://mondago.com/  but I have not investigated further as it looks like it is for developers only.

It is soooo frustrating that there is no way to connect my phone system to crm 2015.  I have the connecting software but not the TAPI.   (I bought the uc520 specifically for CRM connection... which lasted a short time on CRM 4.0 ) 

Hi Paul, I have emailed Mondago and I will let you know what I hear back.

We are either going to switch to AVAYA long term or just run something like 3CX so I don't have to throw all the SPA phones away, just the UC540 ;)

ok so I heard back from Mondago. They do have a solution that will work with Windows 8.1 x64!

I need to sun their server software which is fine.

The pricing is quite reasonable too! best thing is it will probably work with Windows 10!!!

I will let you know when I have a test system up and running :)

Fantastic, thanks for the feedback.  Emailing them myself now !

This could be easily avoided with an update to the TAPI software.  I think its also quite confusing as I am not 100% what the solution is called from Cisco as there naming policy seems a little inconsistent.

I know this is an old product but we very much depend on this functionality and was the final deciding factor.  I wish we had chosen Avaya originally as I believe this basic functionality is much better supported. 

Please let me know if you deploy the Mondago solution as I am sure this is something a lot of other users will require - but frankly have just given up on as it is so difficult currently.