cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC230W with SPA8800 - Call transfer from FXS

Jack Germanos
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone assist with how to transfer a call from a cordless phone (Uniden Dect) to another extension connected to one of the FXS ports of the SPA8800?

SPA8800 connected to UC320W

UC320W has 12 IP extensions (extension 100 - 111)

SPA8800 has 3 x FXS being used (2 x cordless phones & 1 x Fax) cordless extensions are 112 & 113

I need to transfer a call from extension 113 to say 102 from the analogue cordless handset?  I have tried flash 102 and redial 102, I have even tried the star code *98 blind transfer code, to no avail.. Some assitance would be helpful

3 Replies 3

Jack Germanos
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone going to answer my question? Has anyone experienced this?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Jack,

To transfer a call from an analog phone press the flash key dial the extension that you want to transfer to and then the flash key again.  Then hang up the call.  The call should transfer without any issue.

I tested this in the lab today on a UC320W running 2.3.1 with a Uniden (DECT1560) wireless phone and a normal analog phone connected to a SPA8800.  If you need further assistance please let me know.

Thank you,

Jason Nickle

Jack Germanos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there I have hit the same speed hump as per original discussion, my original issue as stated below is with FXS port on SPA 8800 not UC320 FXS port.

I will re-iterate the problem and you can try in your lab.. I have 4 cordless phones "Siemens Gigaset DECT" each connected to a port on FXS of SPA 8800.. I get dial tone, I can make and receive calls, I can transfer to the extension from SPA500 phone however when I attempt to transfer from analogue / FXS phone connected to SPA8800 using flash then extension number or flash then *98 --> extension and flash again nothing happens, when I use the FXS port on the UC320W I can transfer from FXS no problems.

In summary the FXS port on UC320 offers full functionality but SPA8800 does not. I am using latest firmware available. I have an install tomorrow and I need assistance with this

Config

1 x UC320
1 x SG400 switch
2 x SPA8800
4 x SPA505G
9 x Siemens Gigaset DECT cordless

System in blend mode and topology A with Wan set to PPPoe DSL

Please help

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App