cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 acces to call blast voicemail

Luis Croquer
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having problem to access to a call blast voicemail, this group has two member, when I try to access through the phone, I need a password, in the CCA there's no way to setup this, so I go to the CUE using the web interface, and I can't find where I can set a password, also I need to know how to personalize the phone locution

I'm trying to do this in a UC560

CCA: 3.2

Software pack 8.6.1

CME: 8.6

CUE: 8.6.5

4 Replies 4

Hello Luis,

If this is a group mailbox. You may access it when you login to one of the group member's mailbox and then use option "9" when you are in the mailbox for groups mailboxes to which this user belongs.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Hi Alexander.

There is a way that the phone notify to one of the member group with the letter icon on the screen and the red LED in the top of the phone, like happen with individual VM notification?

It is possible to see the VM in the VoiceViewExpress on the phone screen?

Hello,

The only way to do phone notification on a GDM is to configure a shared line on the phone(with a voicemail box on the shared line), and then direct the call blast no answer to the shared line voicemail box. This will show an envelope icon on the phone screen, but the voicemail indicator light will not illuminate. Here is another forum post which describes this configuration: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3091127#3091127

You can access a GDM from voiceview. Once you log into the Voiceview Express there will be an option for General Delivery Mailboxes.

Thanks,

-john

Hi John!

Thanks for the sugestion of configurate a share line botton, as you can see I´m new in this Cisco world, I used to work with Panasonic IP PBX.

About to access to the GDM from the Voiceview Express I've resolved it already, but thanks so much for your respond.

Thanks you so much!

Luis.