cmendoza
Level 1
Level 1

alguien que ayude al tema 

10 Replies 10

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Nepopisuješ žádný problém, ani v textu, ani v subjektu. Není jak pomoci.

ok thank you I want to know how to change language from English to Spanish I have the UC540 and I have the files supposedly this : UC500_8.6.2_locale_en_en , but I do not know how to install or update it , in the (Cisco Configuration Assistant) I get error does not leave me where I de update the language or that I must do I have the web version (Cisco Unified Communications Express UC 500 Series - Administration Cisco TimeCardView
Version 8.6.3), I don't know how to install or update that patch to Spanish

cmendoza@clusterperu.com

Read the attached file. It describes how to upgrade the language pack. It assumes you have correct version of language pack (it must follow version of UC500 software pack version).

thank you very much for your prompt response toand your help, I ask could you make a remote connection with me via TeamViewer or Anydesk ? could you help me with that? thank you for your response I'll be alert to your response

I have no personal experience with UC5xx device. I has never used it. I can read the avaiable documentation and then apply "just try" approach. You can do the same ...

has ok thank you very much for your help I will send you as I follow in this process thank you very much for your help one more time

uc540.jpg

It claims it can't connect to FTP server on 192.168.10.15

I know nothing about your network environment, what's the IP address of the UC5xx device, whats the device hosting FTP server on 192.168.10.15. I have no chance to guess why UC5xx can't connect to it, but it looks like a simple networking issue. Either 192.168.10.15 is unreachable for UC5xx or there's no FTP server running on it. You should ask your local network administrator for help. Or just someone familiar with networking basics.

I put user and password cisco and cisco and exit that urgent error your help asks user and password to FTP but if you do not ask for the ftp user or password that I will put

cmendoza
Level 1
Level 1

quiero cambiar de idioma al contestador automático que sea en español todo