cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 UC320 how to interconnnect two offices??

joshxx1..
Level 1
Level 1

Ok so i have to offices that i want to interconnect with the Uc320w  and UC540, the main one has the UC540, i want to make extension calls  between the two, in the two i have an equipment that provide dhcp to  data lan and the UC's provide the dhcp to voice lan.

I to have an spa8800 that is registered to the UC320 but i dont know much about this equipment(spa8800).

The two offices are to be connected with a vpn for other services but i supossedly can pass the voice lan between the two.

The topology is very similar in the offices.

WAN Router-----------Switches------------UC540

WAN Router-----------Switches------------UC320----------SPA8800

I already have the two UC's working appart .

How can i interconnect these two to make extension to extension calls without dialing long distance.

Sorry for the newbie question.

3 Replies 3

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

UC320W is not a good candidate for the multisites deployment. The key pieces that will be missing are the private dialplan between sites (extension to extension calls between sites), internal caller id, voicemail integrations, etc. You may want to use UC500 at both sites.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

The thing is they already have this in a new office i moved in, they didnt consult me for this, it will be possible for me to connect the two offices???

Hi Josh,

As I mentioned earlier, there will be no extension to extension dial plan, no internal caller ID, and no voice mail integration between sites. UC320W doesn't support all of these.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang