cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 with Earthlink PRI

Kyle Petree
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I've got a client that has an Earthlink PRI that is coming into an Adtran 908e Gateway into an NEC Univerge phone system. That NEC system is being replaced with a UC560-T1 and we are having issues getting it connected. I have plugged the T1 port into the T1-04 port that the current system is plugged into with both a straight and crossover cable and it doesn't even recognise it's plugged in. T1-01 and T1-02 on the Adtran are coming from the outside. I then took the cable going into T1-01 on the Adtran and plugged it straight into the T1 port on the UC and it came on but won't make a connection, it just keeps switching between AWAITING_ESTABLISHMENT and TEI_ASSIGNED on the Layer 2 status.

Anyone out there have experience using a UC with Earthlink that can help me out?

Thank You!

2 Replies 2

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Attach sh ISDN status with show run.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

I ended up resolving the problem. As it turned out I did have to use the Adtran gateway they provided. The reason I couldn't hook up to it was that I grabbed a regular crossover cable and not a T1 crossover cable, as soon as I used that it worked.

Thanks!