cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to hear the voice on calling the API call/new?address=<ph_no> even if the call is connected

Nidhin VK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm a Salesforce developer doing CTI integration with Salesforce and a newbie in Broadsoft integration. I'm using Broadsoft as the Server. Got the developer account, sandbox to make outbound calls from Salesforce through API.

I'm facing an issue while making a call using the API

http://xsp1.xdp.broadsoft.com:80/com.broadsoft.xsi-actions/v2.0/user/skarthikeyanUser1@xdp.broadsoft.com/calls/new?address=1841

I've configured the X-Lite in my local machine as given in the image.

When I call the API from my browser, an incoming call is coming to the X-Lite softphone installed in my local machine (able to hear the ringing sound and the API response contains the callID and externalTrackingId). When I click on the answer button, the X-Lite softphone configured in the recepient's machine began ringing also the X-Lite softphone in my machine continues ringing. The recepient is able to answer the call by clicking on answer button on the X-Lite softphone screen. Even after the recepient accepted the call, the recepient is not able to hear anything, the bad thing is that X-Lite softphone configured in my machine continues ringing.

In the recepient machine, it is treated as an incoming attended call and can see the call duration. But in the caller machine, it is showing as a missed call.

Also I found that when I click on the answer button on the caller X-Lite softphone, the button is not getting disabled means their is some issues with that, but a call is initiated to the recepient's machine.

I downloaded the "BroadSoft Xtended Dialer for Google Chrome™" and tried to make an outbound call, same is happening.
I doubt that this may be an issue with the configuration part on X-Lite. 

For a direct call from X-Lite by dialing the number of the recepient does not shows any issue and its working perfect which means able to hear the voice.

Can anyone help me to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Nidhin

0 Replies 0