cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail IMAP Delivery Question

gmeyer
Level 1
Level 1

We have outlook connected to CUE via imap at 10.1.10.1 for voicemail to email delivery.  For some reason some messages are marked for download but never do.  So the message shows up but the voicemail attachment is not present.  This happens on random messages and I have not been able to find a rhym or reason to it.  I've verified that the audio file is there by listening to the problematic message through the CUE gui.  Send and Receive for that outlook account is set to download the entire message not just header.  I've tried unmarking and remarking the message for download, and marking it as unread.  This is on a UC540 running 8.6.0.  Client PC is running Outlook 2010 and we are having the same issue when viewing from the iphone.  Any help is appreciated..

1 Reply 1

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is the Outlook client performing the IMAP or are the messages being retrieved from a server like Exchange?  If the download is happing directly from Outlook you may want to open a case with Cisco Small Business so that we can run some traces on the issue.  

Thanks,

Jason Nickle

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: