cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to apply custom prompts to the AA menu and sub menu

eoncablewire
Level 3
Level 3

I have recorded prompts using the prompt management system but the prompts dont show under prompt management. How do I get them to show up so that I can assign them?

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only prompts that you can easily change are the one defined in AutoAttendant configuration. For more than that, you will have to edit your own AA scripts.

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

What version of CCA and CUE and CME are you running?  There was an issue with the scripts in a previous version.  I'm pretty sure if you upgrade, it would fix your issue.  There could be another issue but I would start off with the upgrade first.

UC520, software pack 8.2, CCA 3.2 - I dont think versions are the issue.

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

If CCA doesn't she the prompts. Setup the AA and submenu to use one of the built-in prompts. Then you can go to the web GUI of CUE

Voicemail>AutoAttendant

Locate AA in list, once you're in the AA then you can change the prompt that is bein used.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

What versions are you referring to for this fix? I thought they took out most of the CUE gui in the past few releases?

They removed the CME items out of the CUE GUI. You can make these changes in the CUE GUI. If you are using the default then 10.1.10.1.

Let me know if you need specific instructions.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App