cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-display Speed Dial Labels on SPA50x Mid-Call

Andy Williams
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to re-display the speed dial button labels on a SPA509g in the middle of a call? One of my customers has asked "why can't I see the button text on SPA50x phone in the middle of a call to allow transferring calls?" Once a call is in-progress, only the small button picture is viewable, not the text that delineates what each button is mapped to. I've noticed that is is not a problem on the higher resolution displays on a SPA525g2 or similar.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Andy,

You can try to use the rocker button (round button with 4 arrows) and up/down arrow to hide the current call information.  This also changes the context of the call, so you will want to do the opposite once you see the button you want to press.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Andy,

You can try to use the rocker button (round button with 4 arrows) and up/down arrow to hide the current call information.  This also changes the context of the call, so you will want to do the opposite once you see the button you want to press.

Chris

Hello Chris,

Yes, that's what we needed. I tried left/right buttons, but must have missed trying up/down.

Thanks,

Andy Williams