Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart CallConnecor Advanced Client does not refresh presence status

I am working with a customer that is using the Cisco Smart CallConnector Advanced Client (version 2.01.012).  Everything works like it should; except that when users have their presence status synced with their Outlook calendar that status does not update back to "Available" when the meeting is over.  Instead, the presence status remains "In a meeting."  The status changes automatically, when the appointment starts, from "Available" to "In a meeting" as expected - just never changes back.

Users are on Windows 7 and Windows XP machines and use Outlook 2007 (32bit).  I have been unable to reproduce the symptoms on an Outlook 2010 (32bit) system.

Has anyone else run into something similar?  Are there perhaps, MAPI settings I can tweak in Outlook 2007?

Any input would be great.  Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

All i can say is that every peice of software in the SCC range is buggy as all hell. Cisco need to spend some serious time on this software to be able to charge for it!

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack

invtechnologies
Level 1
Level 1

We are not using the mapi/calendar integration but we are experiencing an issue with the Presence information.  When the corporate view is shown on the Advanced Client  the phone status portion of the information will often hang - i.e. it shows a phone as in use when it is not.  When you refresh the view it removes all of the information but does not always replace it with the correct info.

Still trying to figure this one out.