Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G2 time / date format

Arnaud Launay
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We recently bought a SPA525G2-EU phone, which is running firmware 7.5.6c.

Date/time is displayed as "07/22 01:44p" , which obviously don't suit us.

I can't find any option to modify this format, is it hidden somewhere ?

Thanks,

Arnaud.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Screenshot taken on SPA525G2 with firmware 7.5.5 , logged in as admin, UI switched to Advanced mode.

According your screenshot, it seems you are NOT logged in as admin. The availability of particular option for casual user is matter of configuration. I don't know if the format configuration is available to users by default.

Also, I'm using other firmware version, so if admin login will not solve the issue, you may be affected by firmware bug of 7.5.6c version.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Time Format&Date Format (User/Supplementary_Services)

Yeah, I already saw that answer elsewhere, it does /not/ exist. Cf enclosed screen capture.

Screenshot taken on SPA525G2 with firmware 7.5.5 , logged in as admin, UI switched to Advanced mode.

According your screenshot, it seems you are NOT logged in as admin. The availability of particular option for casual user is matter of configuration. I don't know if the format configuration is available to users by default.

Also, I'm using other firmware version, so if admin login will not solve the issue, you may be affected by firmware bug of 7.5.6c version.

I was under the impression this had to be done logged as user and not admin. Of course, logging as admin, going to the user tab, and viewing it in advanced mode did the trick.

Thanks a lot for the help, I was beginning to loose hair.

Glad to hear it helped.

As I claimed before, the availability of particular option to unprivileged user is matter of configuration. Admin see all options all the times.