Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000: Call forward in no answer case don´t work

pakitorn01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have a SPA9000 Voice System configure with a hunt group in ringing all mode. In this configuration, i setup the call forward option if no answer after 20 seconds. This is the parameter in SIP tab -> PBX Parameters section:

Hunt group works propertly. All extensions rings during 20 seconds. But when the extensions stop ringing, call is not transfer to AA and AA script 1 don´t execute.

Can anyone tell me the reason? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Change the ; to , before the cfwd.

Thank you, nseto,

But that change had already tested a few days and does not work.

I think that my AA does not work, because I delete the hunt group parameter and in subscriber information of Line 1 set contact list to aa:

This setup should send the call to AA, but instead the call is not delivered or the AA or any extension.

Any ideas?

I think i have my AA inactive and this is the reason of my problem.

Do you think my Auto Attendant Parameters are right?

Because in Info Tab say:

Regards,

Is it possible that my AA script are wrong?

Perhaps, with a wrong AA script Auto Attendant doesn´t work ¿?

Hi,

I managed to resolve the problem myself; my suspicions were true. Mi AA script was wrong.

I setup this other script and AA works; but now i have other problem: calls instead of forwarding to extension selected are dropped.

For example: i recieve an incoming call. AA pick up the call. AA say in prompt1 "If you need to talk with Frank press 1 or if you need to talk with Alfred please press 2" (Alfred are in extension 503). But when press 2 call dropped.

AA DIALPLAN:

(<1:501>|<2:503>)

AA SCRIPT:

Any ideas to fix it?

Regards.