Views
Helpful
Replies

adsm anyconnect statistics

Mr_Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Is there anyway of getting information from ASDM that will show connections at specific times or can i produce a graph to show Anyconnect connection usage during the day.

the information from #show vpn-sessiondb summary is very basic and id like to get some more details some how or more of an insite to how its being used and its peak connection time

11 Replies 11

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

if you have any NMS or using snmpwalk can configure and generate Graphs  - attached graph for reference.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

It looks like the SNMP walk is a good solution provided by Bandi.

So for example, if I used Librenms to look at SSL VPN statistics this would be correct

576565476.PNG

Alex Pfeil
Level 7
Level 7

You could probably use your logging solution to graph connections, i.e. Splunk or Kibana, etc. You would just need to figure out the login log and disconnect log. I know I've searched in Kibana to see logins before so if you have done any graphs in one of those tools, it should be straight forward. 

That being said, the functionality you are looking for does not exist to my knowledge.

Thanks,

Alex

So for example, if I used Librenms to look at SSL VPN statistics this would be correct

576565476.PNG

576565476.PNG 

yes that NMS does what you looking, you are right track.

BB

thanks all

think i found what i needed

576565476.PNG

great

thats what ive done

thank you

Glad it was helpfull. i know these statstics very impportant now due the virus around. we support what we can to recover world from the situation.

BB

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

On the ASDM, you best and only option its to enable ASDM history, so that you can have graphs that take into account "last 10 minutes", "last 60 minutes", "last 12 hours", or "last 5 days". If you need full flexibility with reporting, depending on what exact statistics you're looking for, you would need to make use of SNMP, NetFlow, or RADIUS Accounting.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: