cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect can't get to Site?

lowfell
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to establish any any connect client connection to a CISCO LAB as part of a course , however no mater how i try i am unable access the site. 

This is the slc-vpn.swat4partners.com   vpn url

This is what is enabled on my anyconnect client

Thew ONLY boxes enabled on anyconnect are 

Minimize anyconnect

Allow local lan access

I get the following error

The service provider in your current location is restricting access to the Internet. You need to log on with the service provider before you can establish a VPN session. You can try this by visiting any website with your browser.

Any ideas please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you able to resolve your fqdn for sslvpn?
Do you have a xml profile for this connection in the folder %ProgramData%\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Do you have always on feature enabled?
Have you been able to connect one at least? (1st time maybe)
Do you have any other anyconnect profile installed on your machine?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Hello and thank you. Here are attached screenshots of setup. i couldn't find any .pcf files anywhere.

As a test I tried to connect to dcloud-chi-anyconnect.cisco.com and was prompted for username and password, so presumably i can get out. I've checked my local mcafee logs but can't see a block and i've wiresharked the wireless interface and cant see anything blocking? It's just bizarre!

Are you able to resolve your fqdn for sslvpn?
Do you have a xml profile for this connection in the folder %ProgramData%\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile?

Thanks
Francesco

There must have been a problem with the site as originally i could get to the url via a browser but now I can't ironically, i don't need to access it now, but thanks for your help.

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco