cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect CLIENT configuration issues

Stephen Carter
Level 1
Level 1
Hi all, OK, Does anybody know of any documentation or has any knowledge on how to configure the AnyConnect CLIENT so that I can change the authentication method from RSA to RADIUS. Now, I can do all of the work required on the ASA, and this is where everything goes south. Example:- AC client connects to ASA - profile says use RSA - user get prompted for username / passcode. - so far so good. Change ASA to use RADIUS from RSA - save config. AC Client connects to ASA - Nothing - as Client is configured to use RSA BUT ASA is listening for a RADIUS request - as this can be seen in the logging. Anyone any ideas as to where I'm going wrong. Further to this, I have tried to create a blank xml profile, trawled the forums (as best I can) but not seen anything that gives me the answer. Stephen
1 Reply 1

Dinesh Moudgil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephen,

After changing the authentication to Radius server  , I hope you have changed the connection profile to use the correct authentication server.
Please share the relevant configuration from ASA including connection profile and group-policy that the user connects and the AAA server configuration on ASA.

Regards,
Dinesh Moudgil

P.S Please rate helpful posts.

Cisco Network Security Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CiscoNetSec/