Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN Purgatory

I almost hate to ask this seemingly simple question, but I've been researching online for about three days and trying different configurations to connect my main office to a sattelite office via VPN. In the main office, we have a slightly older route...

jmmeisner by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to my workplace PPTP server from my home that has a Cisco 877w ADSL/Wireless router.  I configured the majority of the setup via CLI and just started playing with CCP.  I've used version 2.5 and 2.7 on a virtual Windows station...

shanff by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i have updated the anyconnect license on ASAwhen i run command  -----  sh activation-keyRunning Activation Key: 0x9740c26c 0xb8dcd8a8.x.x.x.xAnyConnect for Mobile          : DisabledAnyConnect for Cisco VPN Phone : DisabledAnyConnect Esse...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I cannot enter the command "crypto isakmp policy 10" on a 2801 router in config mode, running C2801-IPVOICEKP-M operating system.The problem is the word isakmp. That is where the command fails.I only have the options for "crypto ca,key,pki". T...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm reading through all the Anyconnect documentation I can find online and feel like I'm missing the fundamentals still.I'm following through the configs and managing to get a "half" working remote access setup. I'm really just following th...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, just learning about VPNs. I want to set up a VPN head-end on my 867VAE router. Then connect to it remotely via Cisco VPN client on a PC.Is this viable ? Is it simply a matter of configuring my router to achieve this ?Thanks for confirmation.

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have a problem with establishing site-to-site vpn connection between my 2911 and remote router.I have different site-to-site vpn on second WAN interface and it works like a charm. I performed same steps in order to configure new VPN to differe...

Hello,we're realizing a project with 5x ASA 5505 Base License and one 5512-X in a computing center. The 5 branches shall be work as dynamic sites, because they are all running on dynamic internet connection. I read, that on the main site (ASA 5512-X)...

Hello,I am trying to configure L2TP/IPSEC vpn on my 1941 router but without any luck. Easy VPN and ANyconnect are configured and work very well, but with L2TP no luck. Here is my config. When I try to connect from Windows 7 machine it gives the follo...

Hi, I have a pair of ASAs runing version 9.1 at the remote site and 8.4 (4) at the local site. When sending traffic over the tunnel from the local to remote, I can see in the IPSec SA the encap packet count increasing locally and the decap count incr...

I have a ASA 5540 running 8.2 code. The firewall has VPN tunnels, a standard IPSec remote-access VPN on it, and a clientless SSL VPN.I have Cisco 1921 routers with 4G wireless cards that need to open dynamic VPNs with the ASA 5540, so it looks like I...

I have a remote 1921 router that I am trying to connect to a Cisco ASA 5540 (running 8.2 code), but I am having problems.According to this document, a split-tunnel policy is defined http://www.alfredtong.com/cisco/cisco-ezvpn-cisco-asa-and-ios-router...