Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Client Pre-Login Message Customization

Mustafafarhat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!
How can I modify this message(inside the red circle)? I searched for a long time in the language file, but I did not find which ''msgstr'' is that!
I have tried to change
msgid "Show pre-connect message"
msgid "This is a pre-connect reminder message."
But no result,

Mustafafarhat_0-1674122221634.png

I would appreciate any help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customization of this message can be done in the Clientless customization section in ASDM.  I know it refers to clientless, but it also applies to AnyConnect.  You can use the default, or create a new customization object and apply it to what you want, ie, Connection Profile or Group Policy.

pre-connect.PNG

SecureClientDialog.png

Hope this helps.

Steve S.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much it is working
@marce1000 Thanks for your replay

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

-            Check if this procedure could work for you (I have not used it myself) :

1. Open the Cisco AnyConnect Profile Editor on your computer.

2. Click on "New" to create a new profile or "Open" to edit an existing one.

3. Go to the "Preference" tab and select the "Pre-Login Message" option.

4. In the "Pre-Login Message" section, you can enter the message you want to display to users before they log in. You can also format the text using the available options, such as font size, color, and alignment.

5. Save the profile by clicking on "File" > "Save As" and give it a name.

6. Once the profile is saved, you can upload it to your Cisco AnyConnect VPN server.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customization of this message can be done in the Clientless customization section in ASDM.  I know it refers to clientless, but it also applies to AnyConnect.  You can use the default, or create a new customization object and apply it to what you want, ie, Connection Profile or Group Policy.

pre-connect.PNG

SecureClientDialog.png

Hope this helps.

Steve S.

Thank you very much it is working
@marce1000 Thanks for your replay

Is this also possible with FTD & FMC?