cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I tried to ping with mtu size 1400 via VPN tunnel but failed.Kim#ping 192.168.2.1 df size 1400Sending 5, 1400-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.2.1, timeout is 2 seconds:Packet sent with the DF bit setM.M.MSuccess rate is 0 percent (0/5)May I know why is...

I have Windows 10 21H1 with an Intel AX200 WiFi adapter, and also AnyConnect version 4.9.06037 I noticed WiFi is very slow, download is about 26 Mbps and upload 48 Mbps. It should be several hundreds. My phone on the same network gets 435/95 (the int...

We currently have a PKI based IPSec Remote Access VPN running on an ASA. We need to switch the entire Trust Chain. During the migration window, we need to be able to support AnyConnect VPNs with either Trust Chains. I don't have a lab to test.My curr...

bshort by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,for a while now the Anyconnect client on my MacBook pro refuses to run, I first noticed this issue when I upgraded to OSx Monterey.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times but this hasn't helped.  I have attached a DART file.  Any ass...

slyce512 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,      I have been having some issues with site to site VPN .. Ok my topology goes like this Topology    I have ospf running both internal Lan and point 2 point routers which has site 2 site VPN connect established successfully now for fail ov...

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at .png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: