cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect IP address pool assignment for FMC version 7.0.4

ethutchinson
Level 1
Level 1

I have two connection profiles in my RA-VPN setup. Both of the profiles are using the same IPV4 address pool. There is another unused pool available that I want to use for one of the two connection profiles. If I delete the pool that is being used by that profile does that delete the pool from other connection profile as well? Or should I just build a whole new profile using the desired IPV4 connection pool?

3 Replies 3

@ethutchinson no need to delete it, just select the other unused IP address pool under the connection profile.

I would imagine (I don't have an FMC to check) that you cannot delete an IP pool if it is being referenced elsewhere in the configuration - it would error.

Rob,

Thanks for the quick response. I will assign the connection profile the other address pool. I just did not want that connection profile to use the pool that is already there.

only under one profile select unused IP Pool. then remove OLD Pool from profile.
if you want  terminate all Anyconnect to force the anyconnect using profile with unused pool to assign new IP.