cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Anyconnect Throughput

Hi All, I'm looking for some information on the limitations of anyconnect throughput. The compatibility matrix shows "IPSec VPN Throughput (1024B TCP w/Fastpath)"  and "TLS". Granted the throughput would be divided by two shared up and down, addition...

Resolved! Route-based VPN -Who is initiator

Helo guys, Ihave a problem with my route-based VPN on IKEV2. question is why isnt ASA1 allowed create Ipsec tunel from inside interface. When comunication cames from outside IPSEC comes UP. But when is Ipsec down  and i initiate traffic from my PC in...

Decommission VPN site

Hi there,We have Site-To-SIte VPN (provisioned on both ASA HA active/standby on each site) between our HQ and one remote branch site. In two weeks time, we  will close that branch and commission the ASA HA firewall on that site. My question is there ...

Any connect VPN shape

Hi,We have Firepower 2100 and works as Asa.We have VPN anyconnect with pool 10.80.10.1/23 and  want to shape VPN client traffic towards to our Data center servers.I read a lot of documentation and I am a little bit confused.I am trying to add second ...

IrakliNet by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

connection failed (anyconnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway)

1/17/20211:50:26 PM Contacting mvpn.cityu.edu.hk.1:50:47 PM User credentials entered.1:50:47 PM Establishing VPN session...1:50:47 PM The AnyConnect Downloader is performing update checks...1:50:47 PM Checking for profile updates...1:50:47 PM Checkin...

3.PNG

Resolved! Cisco Anyconnect license sizing : 300 users , 4 ASAs (2x2 Active/Standby Setup)

Hello,I have a question regarding the number of Anyconnect licenses required for the following scenario:I have 4 ASA 5525-X chassis, each 2 are configured as active/standby HA setup on 2 different sites.I'm willing to buy "Anyconnect Plus" licenses f...

Firepower doesn't accept ipsec connections

Hi! What I need to configure on Firepower 1010 to accept IPSec connections? What happens now: SiteA - FP1010, SiteB - pfSense. When I try to init ipsec from SiteB to SiteA FP1010 doesn't accept isakmp packets:09:26:49.677339 IP B.B.B.B.500 > A.A.A.A....

Unable to SSH into Remote FTD Appliance

Recently, we installed a new FTD external to our main location at a remote site. We were successfully able to add the appliance into the FMC, but we cannot SSH to the console. I have ensured that our public ip is whitelisted in the platform settings....

Scott_22 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers