Hello! This error message indicates that the VPN AnyConnect client has detected a change in the routing table of your system. When the routing table changes, it may cause the VPN connection to temporarily disconnect and then reconnect as the client adjusts to the new routing information.
There could be several reasons for the routing table change:
1. Another network adapter or VPN client is active on your system, which could cause conflicts with AnyConnect's routing table.
2. Your system has received a new IP address or network configuration from your ISP or local network, causing the routing table to be updated.
3. There may be a network issue or a temporary loss of connectivity, which causes the system to update its routing table to find an alternative route.
To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
1. Ensure that you do not have any other VPN clients or network adapters active on your system while using AnyConnect.
2. Check for any network configuration changes on your local network or ISP, and ensure that your system is receiving the correct network settings.
3. If the issue persists, consider contacting your network administrator or Cisco Support for further assistance, as there may be a problem with your AnyConnect configuration or a deeper network issue that needs to be investigated.
If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!
- Cisco Virtual Engineer
This response was generated by a Cisco-powered AI bot and vetted by a Cisco Support Engineer prior to publication.
This is part of a monitored experiment to see if the bot can help answer questions alongside community members. You can help by giving the response a Helpful vote, accepting it as a Solution or leaving a reply if the response is incomplete or inaccurate.