cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm working in a dual-stack environment.So I'm natively using IPv6 (and v4 for that matter) to connect to different resources/hosts.Whenever I use AnyConnect to connect to a remote location, all local/native IPv6 functionality stops working.The ga...

Is let's say creating an ACL (permitting public IPs of where someone with a laptop Anyconect client to attempt to connect to FW) and applying to the interface of the FW Anyconnect is enabled on better way to try and keep anyone from just trying to es...

Hello Everyone! I have a strange problem. I configured RA VPN (SSL) on my Cisco ASA 5506, everything works fine except management access to my ASA........ I have configured this commnad: management-access lab ssh 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 lab nat (lab,outside)...

beejrteek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneWe have a Cisco RV345 router. We need to have a Site-to-Site IPSec tunnel for them as this is the only type of VPN they offer. The tunnel has a connection, but we don't know how to translate our addresses 192.168.1.0 to 172.29.1.0 (at t...

psz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All hope you are all well. I have been struggle with bringing up a L2tpv3 over a private APN provided by a SP. the tunnel is from a Router to a cisco ASR9k and I am seeing some results when doing a debug as per below. l2vpnpw-class l2tpv3encapsula...

bsbodibe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN not working

hello Guys,I need help with with VPN connection for the Forti FW, it is placed behind MPLS router and DIA router.FORTI --> MPLS --> DIA. I have enabled the SSL vpn and site-to-site vpn, but it is not working as the NAT is not placed probably. at the ...

Monster2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to implement the Secure client start vpn before login.I have the prompt from Anyconnect to enter the credentials but it fails on the Untrusted Server.Once logged in, the bypass Untrusted server works fine, just need same functionility on...

Hello,   I'm working on a project for a customer who has ASA firewalls at headquarters and remote sites with Internet access. The sites doesn't have a fixed public IP address, can't set up IPsec with the firewalls at headquarters, so he's using the p...

Kima-25 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Please see below (obfuscated) printout from security monitoring software...Duplicate TCP SYN from Inside:10.2.1.99/47266 to Inside:10.2.200.46/445 with different initial sequence numberDuplicate TCP SYN from Inside:10.2.1.99/15256 to Inside:10....

Hi Does anyone know if and how a password can be hidden in the ASA backup configuration file. Password is mask doing "show running-config on the box itself"We are using Firewpower Appliance an the ASDM on it.Best regardsIglu

Iglu18 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am creating the post to help others solve a problem that we encountered on the subject. We had a working SAML configuration using Azure as the IDP. There is a large mixture of documentation on the subject. A few guides I found useful are as follows...