Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Split Tunnel

Hi Guys,I am just wondering if remote access VPN with split tunnel is using the corporate connection for surfing the internet or the home user own internet connection?Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Lake

Hi Experts,We had a site-to-site VPN from our main office to branch office via ASA 5505  and working perfectly with no issue. Currently we are facing some security issues from branch office to main office and the reverse traffic and decided to block ...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone knows if Cisco ASA 5505 is compatible for site-to-site VPN with any of the following devices?Airlive: RS-1200 Security gateway                          Fortinet: Fortigate-60C (FG-60C-BDL) Appreciated your help,Thank you,Best Regar...

I have a question.  Users connect to ipsec VPN terminating on my ASA.  Downstream from the ASA is another firewall and downstream of that is my DNS server.  The admin of the firewall in the "middle" will not allow the IP's in the Pool assigned to the...

Wrong Sku(s) 'L-ASA-SSL-50=' for 'ASA5505-UL-BUN-K9' : Device contains following licenses 'ASA5505-SW-UL,ASA5500-ENCR-K9'Serial Number = JMX1519Z19WWe're sorry, but the new serial number provided is not the same platform type as the failed serial num...

Hello,I configured the ASA with certificates for on demand VPN for the iPhone/iPad.  I pushed down the .xml file to the iPad/iPhone, but the on-demand VPN toggle is grayed out in that profile I pushed, is that setting to enable that feature on the AS...

thoulihan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm configuring ASA 8.4 for SSLVPN allowing Web Portal access with group-url.I've noticed that if I put certain keywords after slash mark on group-url, client access would be denied by http 404 error.Here's my configuration:tunnel-group test type ...

asaki0327 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my name is Jason logged in under my bosses account.What I got is a 5505 ASA firewall and I'm connected to it via VPN.  I'm pulling an 192.168.169.x address because that's what we set their company's internet LAN to.  Which is what we want.  Wha...