Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASAV on Azure

taylor123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Members,

Can anyone help me with configuring my asa with anyconnet vpn so my users can access different subnets in Azure?

I've deployed the asa already and interfaces are picking up correct ip's. Im stuck at the routing and the asa configuration.

Has anyone had any experience doing this kind of config before, any help would be appreciated, I don't know asa very well only the basics, vnets in azure configured the asa is on a different subnet to the subnets I need my users to connect to

Thanks

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Im stuck at the routing and the asa configuration.

What kind of routing inside or outside ?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/artigos-seguran%C3%A7a/configure-vpn-anyconnect-no-cisco-asav/ta-p/4984013

check good video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjFqyJQIcHg

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks BB,

Inside routing for users to connect to different subnets inside azure. I dont even know how configure asa?

I have to also route back ip pools from azure to asa, so have just deployed basic with 4 interfaces, now im not sure on next steps.

Thanks

the guide explains how to setup one - but still not clear - to be honest - until we see some screenshot where are you up to - its hard to say what is configured there.

suggest to hire a consultant who can remote in to make arrangement to work for your setup.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks BB

I'm not an Azure guy, however, I had done this a couple of times in the past, and I remember that routing should be configured in Azure rather than the ASAv itself. Please take a look at this doc that I think it would help:

Deploy the ASAv On the Microsoft Azure Cloud (cisco.com)

Thanks, been through this, it's more deployment but has no routing documentation to help