cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV340W having issues with AnyConnect VPN connection

itsupport2022
Level 1
Level 1

Good day, please i recently just bought this device RV340W and did the firmware update before that i have done some initial setup to get the device running. But i noticed that when i wanted to configure the VPN with AD integration it worked and later stopped working same day. I decided to disable that and go with local access account and the device does not seem to recognize the the user account from the client AnyConnect app. I am having a big headache with this device because i cannot see the problem.

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what firmware you upgraded to what firmware ?

what happens if you go back to old firmware, is this works as expected ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I upgraded to the latest firmware 1.0.03.26 as the device was flashing the update. The initial update i did when i bought the device is 1.0.03.24 and i have been experiencing this issues that Anyconnect seize to connect even changing to local account the connection don't just work. i am confused why is that or there a general problem with this device as i can see many are complaining.

i do not have device to replicate your issue, i can only go by the technical document and user inputs.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb5553-configure-anyconnect-virtual-private-network-vpn-connectivit.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

itsupport2022
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks everyone. I have been able to resolve the issue by doing a factory reset with the firmware version 1.0.03.26 and did my config from scratch. And I have been able to connect clients using the SSL VPN services and also site-to-site connections.